Tuesday 3 June 2008

I'll write this one tomorrow

Procrastination. That seems like a good topic for the day... in fact, I have to admit it would be a good topic for most days.

So what's out there of interest on the subject of "procrastination"? Well, trying out the latest version of Wikia Search, it gives Wikipedia as the top result. That seems fitting, I spent several years using Wikipedia as my favourite tool for procrastination.

Which leads nicely to the second result: StructuredProcrastination.com. This is the idea that the way to beat procrastination is to avoid tasks by... doing different tasks.

That almost makes sense. But I'm still not sure that I will be able to persuade myself that photoshoping Uma Thurman into a photo of Hitler and Mussolini is not the best way to avoid writing a report.