Wednesday 4 April 2007

On with the feminist boots

Now here's a conflict... I'm shopping for a phone. I want a clam style phone that's attractive, distinctive, that works well, holds a charge and is tri or quad band. As you can guess, it's not been easy finding The One.

Today I came across the Samsung E570. It looks gorgeous. It comes in pink or a beautiful dark purple, the functionality and stand-by time look good, it has good reviews, it's triband, it's expensive but within range, even the camera is a lot better than most I've been looking at.

So what's stopping me?

This little list of features:

  • Pedometer
  • Fragrance Type
  • Biorhythm
  • Height/Weight ratio
  • Calories counter
  • Shopping list
I've heard of niche marketing but this is amazing. They are marketing this to a stereotype. This thing even has a specific scheduler to monitor your menstrual cycle!

But... oh it's shiny...